HRD CORP MICRO CREDENTIAL COURSES
The workplace increasingly requires a multi-skilled workforce and now more than ever, the job market has an urgency for Micro-Credential courses in order for individuals to remain employable, adaptable, and competitive.
HRD Corp Micro-Credential (MC) is proof of the learning outcomes that a learner has acquired following a short learning experience. This is assessed against the knowledge, skills and attitude domains.
These short learning bite-sized certifications are set on specific professional skills to ensure that the qualification earned will meet industry-specific needs and be recognised by employers. The Micro-Credential is a component of an accredited programme or a stand-alone course that support the professional, technical, and personal development of the learners. Upon completion, the learners will be provided with digital certification.
The Micro-Credential Courses which have been verified and approved by HRD Corp Micro-Credential Framework Guidelines consisting the following:
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System Awareness Training
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Audit Training
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audit Training
- ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training
- ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal Audit Training
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Awareness Training
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Documentation Training
14 Dec 2022