ISO 10002 Customer Complaint Quality Management System
ISO 10002:2018 Quality management — Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations (CSQMS)
ISO 10002 is a management system standard published by International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
It gives guidelines for the process of complaints handling related to products and services within an organization, including planning, design, development, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
ISO 10002 is a management system that helps you identify areas for improvement, eliminate causes of complaints, define the management tools needed to manage customer complaints more effectively and efficiently, and increase customer satisfaction with the services you provide.
- Organizations of all types and sizes and natures can implement ISO 10002 CCQMS.
It does not matter what size your organization is:
- Any organisation with as few as 2 persons to as large as million persons can benefit from ISO 10002 CSQMS.
- Any organisation in service or manufacturing, profit or non-profit organisation, private or public or government or voluntary sector can implement ISO 10002 CCQMS
- Any organization that want to quickly turn customer complaints into customer satisfaction.
- Curb the loss of a bad reputation.
- If you view customer complaints as an opportunity to improve what you do and how you do it.
- If you want to maintain your continuity, stand in the sector you are in, create a brand, protect your brand values and increase your brand value, and reach your targets by keeping your existing customers in hand and acquiring new customers.
- Any organisation that wants to prove its compliance with customer satisfaction and complaints handling to its customers, partners, owners, and other stakeholders.
- You may face the risks and lost opportunities involved with not having an ISO 10002 CCQMS:
- where ISO 10002 may be a legal or contractual requirement; and
- you will potentially be eligible for more lucrative, large scale both government and private sector contracts that are only offered to organisations that have ISO 10002.
Clause 4 Guiding Principles
4.9 Information integrity
4.11 Customer-focused approach
Clause 5 Complaints-Handling Framework
5.1 Context of the organization
5.2 Leadership and commitment
5.4 Responsibility and authority
Clause 6 Planning, Design And Development
Clause 7 Operation Of Complaints-Handling Process
7.2 Receipt of complaints
7.3 Tracking of complaints
7.4 Acknowledgement of complaints
7.5 Initial assessment of complaints
7.6 Investigation of complaints
7.7 Response to complaints
7.8 Communicating the decision
7.9 Closing complaints
Clause 8 Maintenance And Improvement
8.1 Collection of information
8.2 Analysis and evaluation of complaints
8.3 Evaluation of the satisfaction with the complaints-handling process
8.4 Monitoring of the complaints-handling process
8.5 Auditing of the complaints-handling process
8.6 Management review of the complaints-handling process
8.7 Continual improvement
We adopt four stages of the most practical and methodological process to help you certified for ISO 10002.
Stage 1: Planning
Conduct Kick-Off Meeting to:
- establish implementation schedule and plan;
- appoint CCQMS Committee;
- establish an ISO 10002 CCQMS documentation framework; and
- have a fundamental understanding of the requirements of ISO 10002.
Drafting and writing documents to comply with ISO 10002 requirements:
- CCQMS Manual;
- Job Description;
- CCQMS Procedures:
- CCQMS Supporting Process Procedures;
- CCQMS System Procedures; and
- CCQMS Forms, Work Instructions and others.
- Guidance and advice on the implementation of the documented CCQMS.
- To conduct ISO 10002 CCQMS Internal Audit Training.
- To conduct an ISO 10002 CCQMS Internal Audit.
- To conduct an ISO 10002 CCQMS Management Review Meeting.
- Stage 1 Documentation Audit by the Certification Body.
- Rectification of Stage 1 Audit Finding issued by the Certification Body.
- Stage 2 Audit Compliance Audit by the Certification Body.
- Rectification of Stage 2 NCRs issued by the Certification Body.
You will then receive your ISO 10002 certificate.
Inquiry - ISO 10002 Customer Complaint Quality Management System